Ocean Atlantic | Antarctic Cruise Ship
Welcome onboard the Ocean Atlantic. This small, ice-class expedition cruise ship with spacious outdoor areas underwent a full modernisation in 2015 so has a contemporary and expertly designed feel. The cabins are well equipped, the suites spacious and you can relax in the tastefully decorated communal areas. With 140 crew members, every passenger can expect outstanding service while onboard.
The Ocean Atlantic:
- Is an ice-class vessel
- 118 cabins inside or outside
- Private bathrooms
- Hairdryers, individual temperature control
- Smallest suite is a roomy 215 sq. feet (22 sq. metres).
- 15 suites have balconies.
- Owner's Suite is an extraordinary 437 sq. feet (40 sq. metres).
- Flat Screen TVs and DVD players in every suite
- Optional camping and kayaking, climbing and cross-country skiing
- Every suite has an exterior view
- 10MB communications access card included in every trip
Explore our cruise to Antarctica
- 139.55 meters
- 21.00 meters
- 5.80 meters
- 17 knots
- Passenger Vessel